The Galita Chocolate Farm is a charming place, located on Kibbutz Deganya Bet in the Jordan Valley, approximately 300 meters from the shores of the Kinneret. The farm is housed in a lovely old stone building that functioned as the first cowshed of the Kibbutz about 85 years ago! Snuggled between the banana groves and the luscious lawns, Galita offers a sensory pleasurable experience and true heaven for chocolate lovers!
Included in the Galita Chocolate Farm experience are;
• A film depicting the story of chocolate- from the fruit on the tree to the chocolate melting in your mouth,
• Plaques relaying legends and tales related to chocolate,
• Chocolate workshops that teach participants how to work with raw materials so as to produce chocolate at home. The workshops are designed for groups and last three hours.
• A factory outlet that includes a display window where one can view the factory in action,
• A coffee bar with a variety of delicious treats, including homemade ice-cream.
address: Kibbutz Deganya Bet
Open Hours: Sep-Apr Sun-Thu, Sat & Holidays 10:00-18:00 (in the intermediary days of Sukkot it is open until 19:00), Fri 10:00-17:00, Apr (from the intermediary days of Pesach)-Sep Sun-Thu 10:00-19:00, Fri 10:00-18:00, Sat & Holidays 10:00-19:00
Categories : Attractions
Hello reader. My name is Charlotte Noris and I am sure that you will definitely enjoy my blog. Do you know why? All because on the pages you will see bright and colorful photos, as well as useful information. My husband and I are freelancers, so we can travel at any time of the year.
For myself, I most often plan tours in advance, but it also happens that the trip turns out to be spontaneous when I see an interesting place and a nice price. At the age of 35, I have visited more than 30 countries and do not plan to stop there. I want to visit all continents and the most secret corners of our planet.